Vacation is almost over. Albert is on vacation til the 12th. :) We went to L.A. for a week. We had so much fun. We didn't even argue, not once. haha!
The days came so fast, and are almost gone. :(
We all came back with colds. Lovely. I hate, hate, hate being sick. It knocked me out this time. I didn't attend Wed night crop because I was out, all drugged up on Thera Flu. hahah!
I'm much better today.
I am so excited about this new year, so much is happening. I have a couple of goals set for the new year...as far as Shabby Chic goes:
1. I would like to blog more. I know, I know. Maybe even Vlog?? hmmm.
2. I would like to meet more scrapbooking friends/customers. (I should comment more too).
3. Stress less. haha! *Remind myself that this is for fun!*
4. Design more. I actually like illustrator. I have learned so much! I often tease Albert that soon he will be "layed off" from SCC. haha!
5. Create more with our own products. :) I haven't scrapbooked in ages!