I have so much on my mind. Here is a snippet:
1. Baby #2- Nope, not pregnant....just been on my mind.
2. House- We went looking for homes this weekend. It seems so crazy that we can actually afford one. Here. In Central Cali. Crazy! We are still saving, but life has thrown us SEVERAL curve balls.
3. My Camera- ugh it's dirty and I can't fix it.
4. Diet- funny how food is always on my mind, lol this time, it's the thought that I eat way too much!
5. This business- As small as it is, it sure does keep me busy!
6. Cleaning- My mind always races at night of all the cleaning I must do on Mondays. Weekends are for relaxing and so the clutter of toys, laundry and stuff piles from the weekend!
7. Albert's work- His employers have made drastic changes...and we just pray we can survive these next few months!
See? Ahhh too much stuff. Our weekend was too short as always, we were caught up with orders so, it was nice to relax a bit. Oh, and hubby picked up a new hobby. :) He made this adorable key chain from leather! He is a man with many talents... The owl is from woodland creature tabs set.
How was your weekend?