I hate to sound so whiny...but these couple of weeks have taken a toll on me.
We have so many "home" issues right now that I can barely stand it.
I've cried every single day...for the past 3 weeks.
This is not what I expected. The house is still not complete, but we managed to move into one room.
This is NOT fun, and I'm trying really hard to stay focused and positive.
I try real hard to imagine the outcome of our hard work.
Ethan is coping much better than I am, I still blame the hormones.
I decided a "positive" list would help me out a bit:
1. NO neighbors across the street (well unless you count these guys).
2. We are healthy and alive! My prayers are with Haiti right now. *sigh*
3. We have 7 new trees in the back yard! (4 cherry, 1 apricot and 1 nectarine). That makes me HAPPY!
4. There is progress EVERY day inside the house! (God is testing my patients, and trust me, I am failing BIG time!)
5. We have started designing again. Can't wait to share! :)