I used to have 2 blogs (one was personal and one was for the shop). Things got so busy with the shop that I stopped blogging on the personal one. So, as of today, this blog will not only showcase our tags, but our life, my scrapbooks, my cute boys and occasionally me. :)
Here is a glimpse of the real me:
1. I'm by no means a super clean freak, but I am SUPER organized with some things. Like, Ethan's toys. They all have a box and each box has a picture...it's ridiculous!
2. Sometimes I wish I didn't "choose" to breast feed. It's hard work, it's painful and sometimes when no one is looking, I cry about it.
3. I can be verbally mean. If you attempt to treat me like crap, the outcome for you is NOT pretty. I have a HUGE-ugly mouth. Ask anyone that knows me personally. ;)
4. I refuse to go into the garage. Long story. Therefore, Albert is in charge of laundry here at the new house. AND...it's piled high right now. *sigh*
5. I try to come on here (the computer) when the kids are a. napping or b. asleep. Mainly because I HATE feeling like I am neglecting them. Although, I have put on a movie MANY times for Ethan so I can get some "me" time. Otherwise, I'll go insane.
6. I owe the government LOTS of money for 2 degrees I haven't used ONE BIT. It's pretty sad. I used to cry daily about it and yell at Albert, as if it was his idea for me to stay home with the kids. :D I'm over it now.
7. This fall Ethan starts kindergarten and I'm worried that the teachers will think he is not prepared all thanks to me. Even though he is definitely academically prepared, it's the "socially" that makes me worry.
8. This shop just fell into my lap one day. Everything just fell into place, with the exception of another rude tag maker who tried to run us out of the business on day one. I still feel like this business is run by God, because I would have closed it down LONG, LONG ago! Nothing is ever worth the drama. We have so many faithful customers and SO many wholesale shops that the shop just keeps going on it's own. I am ever so grateful! :)
9. I've shied away from scrapbooking because of the whole "cattiness" out in blogland and this hobby. Friends that don't scrapbook can't believe the ugliness that goes on behind the scenes. It seems like sharing your story, and memories that you create on paper have become ONE huge competition. It's much like high school, when you just couldn't fit in no matter if you had the perfect pair of shoes, pants, hair..etc. It's ugly and today...I'm saying, "who cares if you hate my style or if I am too fat for MY blog. Just deal with it!"
10. I cuss like a sailor when I am PO'd, but with a human sponge walking around listening to my every word, things have changed. *frown* You will now catch me mumbling words like, "Dang-it, Frickity-Frack, and my favorite GRRRR!"
11. I tend to stay up way past my bed time, and wake up a hot mess, which benifits No ONE in this home! Then I have to deal with Albert calling me "mama grouchiness". LOL
So with that, I will ask you to share the real you with me. Leave a comment. It will make me feel so much better. :)
Oh, and speaking of "hot mess"...here is my embrace the camera picture. I kindly asked Ethan (with my EXPENSIVE camera) to snap a picture of "Noah-Nugget" and I this morning. The outcome was not pretty.
Leave your comments, I would love to read your "real me" entries.