Whew! This project took a whole lot longer than anticipated. The album was 18 pages total. 5 cardboard pages and the rest baseball protectors full of 3.5X2.5" pictures. I cut the protectors down to 8X8" or smaller. I also rotated the protectors according to the set of pics.
For the sake of time, I'll show you most....not all.
|Here is a picture of the cover again.|
|I added tags in some of the protectors and some I only placed pictures inside.|
|For each day I placed a bigger picture on cardboard. We just so happen to have 5 people in our family and I captured 5 days. Worked out perfect! Noah was Monday.|
|I added some small circle tags in the center of some protectors. I kept it very simple.|
|I did a lot of stitching, ink droppings, and I used most of the stuff I bought for the project.|
|I used a picture from Albert's birthday dinner.|
|Again, there really wasn't much to the baseball protectors. It was easy to place a picture in, jot some words on a card and viola!|
|The cardboard pages took longer only because of all the stitching. I tied them all together by having our initial or name on the top right of each page.|
|I used all the journaling cards from our kit for this page. Overall, the album was pretty simple. It was finding the time to sit and make it...that's the hardest part I added journaling for each day through out the whole album. . :)|
|The book was pretty thick, I had to use bigger binder rings than I had originally planned.|
Have a good one!