List 5 random things about me
- I hate doing laundry. Folding and sorting will only happen when I have at least 2 weeks worth of CSI-s/NCIS/Hawaii 5-0 to watch. My family is used to digging in the pile of clean clothes anyway. I like to keep it that way. It was not easy to train them to dig into the said pile every time they need fresh set of clothes. :P
- I'm the type of girl who, when asked "you want some coffee?" will answer with " that would be nice. two eggs, over easy on bacon and hashbrowns - thank you". What type is that? Oh yeah, shameless. LOL. No, really - I just like seeing the expression changes on people's faces.
- I talk in my sleep sometime. They're usually nonsense, but you never know. I might just tell you what number is gonna come up for the next lottery draw one of these days.
- I don't watch heavy and intellectual movies. I go to the movie to relax, not start watching something and still thinking what it means 5 days later. I'm shallow like that.
- I am extremely short. I can't wear flats. I'll look like a midget.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
- I remember my grandfather. Everything we did together is my favorite memory right now. Everything.
When are you most creative? .
- Without fail - I'm most creative when I'm not even supposed to be in the scraproom. Like when I'm supposed to pack for a vacation and the plane ride is only 5 hours away.
What is your favorite scrapbooking/craft technique?
- Um. Right now - handstitching. So much potential in one little, simple technique.
Your favorite song/movie/tv show at the moment?
- Song - A thousand Years (Christina Perri)/ If I die young (The Band Perry)
- TV Show - any crime/police/medical show. Really. I blame my parents for this addiction. You see, my father is a journalist, my mom is a nurse. When I was living with them, they come home bearing stories. Some funny, mostly gross - and I love every second of it. Ha! Now I get my fix from tv series. Haha!
Favorite past time (besides scrapbooking)?
- I photograph runners at marathon/running events. I capture their sweaty/painful/happy/jubilant faces - for fun. :)
Thanks for stopping by!