I'm pretty sure this next designer needs no introduction. She is one amazing designer, and we are thrilled to have her work her magic with Chic Tags.
- I hate doing laundry. Folding and sorting will only happen when I have at least 2 weeks worth of CIS-s/NCIS/Hawaii 5-0 to watch. My family is used to digging in the pile of clean clothes anyway. I like to keep it that way. It was not easy to train them to dig into the said pile every time they need a fresh set of clothes. :P
- I am the type of girl who, when asked "you want some coffee" will answer with "that would be nice. two eggs, over easy, on bacon and hash browns-thank you". What type is that? Oh yeah, shameless. LOL. No, really- I just like seeing the expression change on people's faces.
- I talk in my sleep sometimes. They're usually nonsense, but you never know. I might just tell you what number is gonna come up for the next lottery draw one of these days.
- I don't watch heavy and intellectual movies. I go to the movie to relax, not start watching something and still thinking what it means 5 days later. I'm shallow like that.
- I am extremely short. I can't wear flats. I'll look like a midget.
How long have you been scrapping? I have been scrapping since 2006
What one thing can you not scrap without? Embellishments. I tried to do a paper layout. Tried. Just can't.
What are your favorite Chic Tags products? Valentine Banner ATC's, On The Clock file tabs, and Valentine Flair Buttons.
Here's a look at a new project Sasha created. We love having Sasha as a part of our Chic Tags design team!