Happy Sunday everyone!
How are you?
It's Lory here and I couldn't wait to show you what I have made lately with the amazing Chic Tags products! A mini album that I made for a teaching weekend :) The girls were enthusiastic and this made me soo happy! I love them sooo much! I am completely crazy for them, I use them in every project and they were perfect for this mini album!
I love the mini books completely handmade, with many details and lovely tiny things :)
I want to show you it in a new way, in a video :)
So grab your cup of coffee, relax and have fun listening to the music and watching the video :)
I hope you'll like it :)
I have used the following amazing, super cool tags:
Lovely Day Buttons
Lovely Day banner Atcs
Lovely Day Mini Tags
On the Clock mini tags
On the clock file tabs
On the Clock File Atcs
Materials I have used:
- for the cover bazzill white cardstock
- patterned papers from dear lizzy and studio calico
- washi tapes bella boulevard
- stamps studio calico and cats life press
- embossing powders zing american crafts
- sewing machine
- 3d double side tape
- labels stickers jillibean soup
- paper doilies
- envelopes kraft and clear
Let me know what do you think of my mini book and if you have questions let me know, I'll be happy to answer you:)
Have a fantastic Sunday!