Happy Monday! How are you?
Have you seen the blog hop winners? Wasn't it amazing? The Chic tags christmas items are AMAZING!!!
Today I want to show you my last layout made with the fabulous chic tags products. It's about my thoughts, I think very often about my past, present and future, and I go away with my fantasy:)
Here it is...
- Lovely day labels - set of 13
- On the clock file atcs
- grey cardstock bazzill
- stamps studio calico and stampin up
- mister huey's opaque white and glimmer mist chalk grey
- papers from studio calico kits
- black ink pad
- paper rosette sizzix
- october afternoon chipboard buttons
- studio calico wood car
I loved to use many different labels and play with them creating tiny embellishments mixing them with buttons or stamps, what do you think?
Have an amazing week