How are you?
It's Lory here to share with you all a lovely and very easy tutorial to create a simple mini book.
Materials you need:
- Autumn days Triangles from Chic tags
- Autumn Days Labels from Chic tags
- Autumn Days Atcs from Chic Tags
- 25 Days Tabs from Chic Tags
- Studio Calico Mister hueys opaque white
- Thickers from American crafts for the title
- Studio calico stamps
- double side tape
- sewing machine
- Bella boulevard washi tapes
- 10 4x4 photos that I have printed from Persnickety Prints.
- 8,5x11 kraft sheet
Let's start :)
Choose your photos and sew for each of them a tab from Chic Tags :)
Take your kraft sheet of paper and fold it in half and then at 5,5 inches from the bottom, look the next figure:
Now your pocket/cover for your photos is simply done :)
Let's go to scrap it!
Front Cover playing with washi tapes and stamps and Chic tags great products :)
What do you think?
I hope you like it :)