Helloooooo chic tags fans!
How are you?
Spring is finally here and I love the warm sunlight, the colors , the smells, everything looks so pretty during this season!
Today I want to show you a layout that I have created using fabulous chic tags products! I am in love with every single bit of them! Believe me and I use them in all my workshops!
This is one of three layouts that I have created to show some cool tecniques on a page! In this period I love pastels, watercolors and so funny and soft colors in my scrapbooks!
Let's show you it immediately:)
Materials I used:
- Chic Tags Love notes phrases
- Chic Tags Love notes snip'em tags
- patterned papers : American Crafts Dear Lizzy neapolitan, Studio Calico Sudrifter
- Stamps: studio calico and hero hearts
- pastels from stampin up and gesso
- embellishments : sun drifter die cut shapes studio calico, mister huey's mask and sunshine and first kiss spray ink, tiny letter stickers sundrifter studio calico, sodalicious
- tools : sizzix emnossing dies and framelits
It's very simple and easy. I have chose an embossing die to apply on a 3x4 card made with white cardstock. Simply emboss it and cover it with gesso. Lets it dry and after play with your pastels to create lovely pieces for your pages.
Why don't try it?
I hope to have inspired you!