how are you?
I finally restarted my dear PL, I love it more and more every time! It makes seem my life so lovely and sweet and it's very therapeutic for me!
So today I want to show you my week 6:) I know I am a little behind but no stress I'll recover the missed weeks... if you are in the same situation the important is to keep writing about your everyday in a notebook and to keep snapping on :) Don't feel stressful or frustrated, this project has to be considered relaxing and lovely as it is!
Ok let's start!
Materials I have used:
- Chic Tags Road Trip mini tags (set of 12)
- Chic Tags Love note Phrases (set of 18)
- Chic Tags Everyday Life Atcs cards (set of 6)
- Studio Calico project Life kits ( a mix)
- Stamps from Studio Calico
- Wood embellishments Studio Calico and Sodalicious
The Love notes tags are in the package with lovely phrases or empty and you can have a lot of fun creating your own phrases with stamps.
If you don't want to use an entire atc card you can cut it, it will become a so cool embellishment for your pages.
Use your road trip cards not only to tell a story of a trip but for your everyday life as well.
Hope you like my entry and you will be inspired from it even just a little.
have a lovely day