how are you?
I'm waiting for the real summer season .. here it's not so hot yet!!! And you?
Today I want to show you a layout made using watercolors tecnique using the mister huey's spray that i love and some layers behind the photo. My intention was to create a soft background for my b&w photo and a romantic atmosphere for it. Chic tags products are amazing for this!
Materials I have used:
- white card stock
- patterned papers from studio calico Sundrifter collection
- studio calico sun drifter stickers and wood veneer tweets
- american crafts pow glotter gold paper
- silouhette cameo for the title and a ticket
- Chic Tags Love note Snip'em Tags
- Studio calico stamps
- pencil for doodle from sodalicious
I have a lot of fun creating watercolors backgrounds! You can play mixing colors or just add one color to your page.
What do you think?
Hope to inspire you :)