Hello Chic tags fans! How are you? It's almost the end of the August arghhhhh and I feel lazy and you!
It's Lory here today to share with you some lovely things I'm in love lately:
- Spray Inks
- Chic Tags journaling spots!!!;)
Lately I love to create different backgrounds for my pages or my mini books because I want to try diffrent things, new things to challenge myself learning everyday something I don't know and try to think outside the box to create something new, different, lovely!
Do you know gelatos? They are simply amazing!!!! Believe me, I have participate to the art class of Wilna Furstenberg and I was completely kidnapped from this kind of products! I adore the soft watercolor touch that they realize with water and I love their versatility! Today I want to show you how to mix them with spray ink in a very simple way to create a colorful and soft background for your pages.
Materials I used:
- gelatos: Mango, Guava, Lemon, metallic mint
- Mister huey's : first kiss and sunshine and pschitt mint and yellow
- patterned papers from studio calico valley high kit
- embellishments crate paper, october afternoon, studio calico
- stamps studio calico
- chic tags products: Everyday Life II Icons, Everyday Life II Snipem' tags, Road trip Cards, Road trip Snipem'tags
Layout Favorite from loredana bucaria on Vimeo.
Choose a clear background and color it with gelatos, gelatos and water, paint using your fingers and having fun or with a brush. Let it dry
Build your pages with papers and embellishments, I have used the same colors for papers, tags, spray inks.
Spray inks... make many drops in the same colors of gelatos :)
Have fun and hope you like my project for today