how are you? It's Lory here today and I would like to share with you some pages from my handbook album made during the Happy little moments class on Studio Calico! I love it so much because I decided to talk about my family even if it's a little sad because I lost my father 7 years ago and I miss him everyday so much!
Here we go!
The first page, a vellum page, I love playing with vellum and my punches:)
Tiny details, Chic tags products are perfect for this!!!
I'm going on and on with this mini album and I'll show you soon the rest :)
I have used:
- Studio Calcico handbook today
- turquoise acrylic paint
- modge podge for the cover
- vellum and many different pL cards
- Chic Tags Everyday Life II mini tags
- Chic tags Everyday Life II Icons
Hope you like it :)